We want you to feel at home when you visit us. Here are a few things to make sure your visit is seamless & enjoyable!
We will need to verify your purchase if you place an online order for in-store pickup before you come to the dispensary.
We take cash and Aeropay. We have an on-site ATM with a $3 fee for your convenience. To ensure a smooth experience, please use the ATM before coming to the registers & checking out.
The big difference in what medical vs. recreational shoppers pay on cannabis products comes down to taxes.
Recreational shoppers pay between 25-40% in taxes, comprising of sales and excise taxes.
Medical Patients pay less than 2% and avoid the State Excise Tax altogether, as well as the majority of sales taxes.
Medical Patients pay less than 2% tax altogether on top of retail prices.
- Medical Patients in Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry, and Will counties pay an RTA (regional transportation authority) tax which is 0.75%.
- Medical Patients pay a State Medical Tax, which is 1%.
Recreational customers pay between 25-40% taxes, comprising of the following sales and excise taxes…
All Recreational customers pay a State Excise tax that varies by product:
- Cannabis-infused products (Edibles, Vapes, Topicals, Tinctures) – 20% tax
- Cannabis w/THC level at or below 35% – (Most Flower & Pre-rolls) – 10% tax
- Cannabis w/THC level above 35% (Some Flower, most Concentrates) – 25% tax
Recreational customers in Wheeling pay an additional 14% in sales tax.
This includes State Tax (6.25%), RTA Tax (0.75%), Municipal Cannabis Tax (3%), County Cannabis Tax (3%), and CD1 Home Rule Tax (1%).
Recreational customers in Addison pay an additional 14.25% in sales tax.
This includes State Tax (6.25%), RTA Tax (0.75%), Municipal Cannabis Tax (3%), County Cannabis Tax (3%), and CD1 Home Rule Tax (1.25%).
In summation, Recreational shoppers in Addison pay between 24.25%-39.25% in taxes.
- Edibles, vapes, topicals, tinctures: 34.25%
- Most flower & pre-rolls: 24.25%
- Most concentrates, some flower: 39.25%
Shoppers in Wheeling pay between 24-39% in taxes.
- Edibles, vapes, topicals, tinctures: 34%
- Most flower & pre-rolls: 24%
- Most concentrates, some flower: 39%
***This information is subject to change at any time, based on local
If you’re a medical patient, please bring your state-issued medical cannabis card with you when you visit us.
If you’re a recreational customer, please bring your state ID, so you can purchase up to the in-state legal limit.
No weapons, open cannabis, used cannabis or photos & videos are allowed in the dispensary.