We want you to feel at home when you visit us. Here are a few things to make sure your visit is seamless & enjoyable!
Curbside Pick-Up is available for Medical Patients at our Addison location beginning at 10:30AM every day and ending 1 hour before close.
1. Please have both Med card and valid I.D. ready for budtender to take. Upon arrival, please call the store (630-519-1300) or tap “I’m Here” on your order.
2. Please have cash in hand or if you paid via Aeropay, please make sure to let the budtender know.
3. Please allow at least 10 – 15 minutes for a budtender to be present, both before and during the curbside.
4. When the budtender has dropped off your product, they will confirm with you that your IDs and change are in the bag.
Curbside ends an hour before we close, and any remaining curbside orders will have to be picked up indoor as an online pickup order instead.
HOURS FOR CURBSIDE
MON – SAT 10:30AM – 8:00PM
SUNDAY – 10:30AM – 5:00PM
We will need to verify your purchase if you place an online order for in-store pickup before you come to the dispensary.
We take cash and Aeropay. We have an on-site ATM with a $3 fee for your convenience. To ensure a smooth experience, please use the ATM before coming to the registers & checking out.
The big difference in what medical vs. recreational shoppers pay on cannabis products comes down to taxes.
Recreational shoppers pay between 25-40% in taxes, comprising of sales and excise taxes.
Medical Patients pay less than 2% and avoid the State Excise Tax altogether, as well as the majority of sales taxes.
Medical Patients pay less than 2% tax altogether on top of retail prices.
- Medical Patients in Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry, and Will counties pay an RTA (regional transportation authority) tax which is 0.75%.
- Medical Patients pay a State Medical Tax, which is 1%.
Recreational customers pay between 25-40% taxes, comprising of the following sales and excise taxes…
All Recreational customers pay a State Excise tax that varies by product:
- Cannabis-infused products (Edibles, Vapes, Topicals, Tinctures) – 20% tax
- Cannabis w/THC level at or below 35% – (Most Flower & Pre-rolls) – 10% tax
- Cannabis w/THC level above 35% (Some Flower, most Concentrates) – 25% tax
Recreational customers in Wheeling pay an additional 14% in sales tax.
This includes State Tax (6.25%), RTA Tax (0.75%), Municipal Cannabis Tax (3%), County Cannabis Tax (3%), and CD1 Home Rule Tax (1%).
Recreational customers in Addison pay an additional 14.25% in sales tax.
This includes State Tax (6.25%), RTA Tax (0.75%), Municipal Cannabis Tax (3%), County Cannabis Tax (3%), and CD1 Home Rule Tax (1.25%).
In summation, Recreational shoppers in Addison pay between 24.25%-39.25% in taxes.
- Edibles, vapes, topicals, tinctures: 34.25%
- Most flower & pre-rolls: 24.25%
- Most concentrates, some flower: 39.25%
Shoppers in Wheeling pay between 24-39% in taxes.
- Edibles, vapes, topicals, tinctures: 34%
- Most flower & pre-rolls: 24%
- Most concentrates, some flower: 39%
***This information is subject to change at any time, based on local
If you’re a medical patient, please bring your state-issued medical cannabis card with you when you visit us.
If you’re a recreational customer, please bring your state ID, so you can purchase up to the in-state legal limit.
No weapons, open cannabis, used cannabis or photos & videos are allowed in the dispensary.